How can I create Pass campaigns? 🎞️
You can create pass campaign as following.
1. Create Pass Templates
- Modify generated Pass Templates (Menu->Templates->Pass Templates). These templates are used in Apple Pay and Google Pay campaigns. After modification, activate the templates.
- Alternately, you can create your own templates and select them in your campaigns.
2. Modify Apple Pay/Google Pay campaigns
WalletIn generates an Apple Pay and a Google Pay campaigns. These campaigns are used for the first download of a pass, that is, when a pass is downloaded by your customers for the first time. The campaignId for these campaigns are:
Modify these campaigns but DO NOT change the campaignIds.
- Modify the generated Apple Pay/Google Pay campaigns to customize your message and instructions on passes. (Menu->Campaigns->Apple Pay or Menu->Campaigns->Google Pay).
- See How can I change logo and logo text for a Pass template? to find where data elements for a pass are populated from.
- Note that passes in Apple Pay and Google Pay provide Geo-fenced targeting. Geo fence is configured from Site or Business location.
- Use Preview ?️ from the campaign page to check how your pass would look.
- Activate these two campaigns.
Tutorial: Pass Campaign