Configure Colligso WiFi Captive Portal for Aruba InstantOn
HPE's Aruba InstantOn can be configured via web portal or directly from your mobile via the Aruba InstantOn App. Refer to Aruba InstantOn Getting Started page for quick setup. For deployment instructions, refer to Aruba InstantOn Deployment Guide. You can purchase these devices directly from Aruba's partners.
Sign up for Colligso SpotIn or TextIn WiFi plan.
Now configure your Colligso account to recognize your Aruba InstantOn access point.
1. Login to your Colligso account.
2. Business settings
Captive portal uses logo, address, etc. from Site and Business settings. Follow the instructions provided in Where should I update branding, logo, etc.? to configure these.
3. To add Aruba access point, follow the steps described in Add WiFi access point
Aruba Instant-On Configuration
Following steps describe how you can configure Colligso's captive portal as Guest Portal for InstantOn.
1. Create Guest Portal
- Login to your Aruba InstantOn account at https://portal.arubainstanton.com/
- In Networks, click ADD
- In Usage, choose "Guest"
- In Security, choose "Portal"
- Note that you won't yet see the option to add an External Captive portal. First, click SAVE.
- Now you can click the Customize Guest Portal link
- Choose EXTERNAL
2. Create External Guest Portal
3. Configure Custom Guest Portal with RADIUS
- Enter https://controller.colligso.com/arubaion/click-mobile for TextIn or https://controller.colligso.com/arubaion/click-email for SpotIn as Server URL
- Optionally add the website where guests should be redirected to after login into Redirect URL. If you do not provide the Redirect URL, guest would be redirected to the website s/he wanted to go to before the login.
- In Allowed domains and add the domains listed in What is Walled Garden configuration for Colligso Captive Portal? and then click Apply Changes.
4. Add RADIUS server details
- For Send RADIUS Accounting, Slide the toggle switch to enabled (), to ensure the Instant On AP sends a status-server request to determine the actual state of the accounting server before marking the server as unavailable.
- Configure Primary RADIUS Server for authentication by updating the following fields:
- Enter the IP address of the Colligso RADIUS server: 184.108.40.206
- Enter a shared key for communicating with the Colligso RADIUS server. Create a ticket to ask Team Colligso to provide the shared key.
- Click Apply Changes to save.
Test the integration
Now test the integration.
1. Connect to guest WiFi (SpotIn or TextIn) and test opt-in.
2. Login to your Colligso account.
3. Verify that the customer data used for connecting to WiFi is listed under Customers.