No emails from Team Colligso? Refresh your inbox, check Junk/Spam folder...
HPE's Aruba InstantOn can be configured via web portal or directly from your mobile via the Aruba InstantOn App. Refer to Aruba InstantOn Getting Started page for quick setup. For deployment instructions, refer to Aruba InstantOn Deployment Guide. You can purchase these devices directly from Aruba's partners.
Now configure your Colligso account to recognize your Aruba InstantOn access point.
1. Login to your Colligso account.
2. Business settings
Captive portal uses logo, address, etc. from Site and Business settings. Follow the instructions provided in Where should I update branding, logo, etc.? to configure these.
3. To add Aruba access point, follow the steps described in Add WiFi access point
Following steps describe how you can configure Colligso's captive portal as Guest Portal for InstantOn.
1. Create Guest Portal
2. Create External Guest Portal
3. Configure Custom Guest Portal with RADIUS
4. Add RADIUS server details
Now test the integration.
2. Login to your Colligso account.
3. Verify that the customer data used for connecting to WiFi is listed under Customers.
If you still can't find an answer to what you're looking for, or you have a specific question, open a new ticket and we'd be happy to help!Contact Us